Station 4 was built in 1935 when the city expanded to four stations. Originally Engine Co. 4 was quartered here until in 2014 when Engine Co. 4 was moved to Battalion 3. Ladder 37 was then moved from Station 1 on August 16, 1984. Station 4 is a 2 story brick building. The first floor is the apparatus floor, second floor has the living quarters, kitchen area, t.v room, recreation room, bathrooms, showers, and officers quarters. Station 4 is the second oldest station in the City of Portage Lego and it looks like it will be here well into the future.